Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hometown memories

Sunday, a day before i leave my hometown, that night was a windy night. While i entering my house door, a cold breezing air blew passing my body and at that moment make me starts to miss my home. Tired of myself that im making myself doing errand out of nothing. Miss my granma because dint visit her and thinking of going back to kl is a long lonely journey. At that moment i just think if i could just weighing on bed without awake.

This trip back to hometown really alot of things happen, some are surprising and some might be the sad part. Because i hang alot with my gf i started to know what she wants, her way of thinking and doing things. Some how, she changed in some way and from what i've observed she has improved alot. But of course there are times that our ideas crashed and even so i quite happy because most of it solved. About friends, i really rarely meet them this time. But for those that i've met, never judge book by it cover. This journey i met alot of lost contact friends and strangers, i might elaborate them especially strangers in next post. No matter whoever u with in, u cant know what a person is thinking, even if u ask, they might just give u an answer that we know that are not true.

Is it life is that complicated? Is it life is full of secret? Is it life is full of trick and lies?

Isnt that life has to be sincere, uprightness and frankness?

If being lives in selfishness and just gaining own profit, how can we define ourselve as existence, u are no longer so called as being. (This idea gained from my gf notes, quote:"business is not a business if just by earning profit.")

Come back to my life, the previous plan i came back is to go a few place such as beaches, gurney drive, gurney plaza and queensbay. But very sad to say that i dont have that change. Even went gurney also dint walk pass each shop. And now, really soon im leaving this place, really gonna miss it miss my parent and miss my gf. love u...

No comments: