Thursday, June 4, 2009

1st of june(bachelors nite)

Well past monday after my night class rush to mid valley fetch my excolleague to have dinner opposite of sunway piramid. it's actually a simple steamboat which is famous in fried chicken drumstick. i so crazy everytin nt yet cook i ate mre than 7 drum make me the whole pot have no appetite to eat anymore. haha

those are the drumstick that i left because of full lo.



Really need to quote dwn 1 sentense that said by tai lou when he saw a mosquito in his drink, "wa li hai lo, ta zai wo de bei li you yong, wo la tai chu lai hai nen fei oh..." his impression makes us laugh none stop. haha




The tom yam not bad, but fact stil fact, nothing much special, just common fish ball meat ball...




At 12am like that play pool at Asia Cafe lo, something very amazed me is there is only 1 who really know how to play well, that is tai lou. he trained those never know how to hold the cue in just 1 night turned same level with me. cool!

afterthat 4hrs of plying went to some1 house ply card, sometin tat i damn dare 2 do, pocket mney left none gamble pula all earn or lose are owe 1st de. haha lost rm9 to zonker so fast fast ask change zonker earned rm24 lik tat satisfied dy. bt all they still owe me those mney.. its just a game so depend on them whether 1 gve bck or nt. the part of gambling is to have fun with them. sometime i really need to thanks them, last day i work they treat me donut n the next day celebrate for me. while working that time my emotion are quite dwn due to some problem n tired of travelling so far frm kajang to mid valley by ktm. as long im emo they try to hlp me, make some joke entertain me. really thanks to knwing them.

No comments: