Friday, June 5, 2009

About my cats


See this two cats? those are my cat but the black named tuxer due to it type is tuxedo, has ran away more than one month already. quite sad about that. so now gonna talk about rubic the yellow on the left side. He is a smart cat but smart at the wrong way. he like to mesh up our dusbin. after he knew that he's guilty he will hide at a place never change. recently im too free and just pay attetion on him i found out that he is so smart.
When i wake up, he will follow me wherever i go just to beg for his food. after i gave him he dont bother me anymre and wait one of my housemate wake up and ask for food again. =.= really swt diok. And an afternoon i saw him play a flies till that flies cant fly just walk on floor, he follow follow then eat it!! omg @.@"
Some time his act really funny but some time very kek si 1 so i dono how to train him anymore. haiz

meow... =^^=

No comments: