Thursday, April 8, 2010

5th april 2010 –[First day Internship]-

Saturday came back from kl, without having enough rest morning start my outdoor studies at my home town. What I mentioned here is internship at Niche Elevator Sdn Bhd. That morning after took my uniform from office started with labeling the components on elevator controller which help to guide to plug the cables when construct the board. Afternoon came back from lunch, learned a further step which is wiring. Do wiring for ground and neutral cables for power supply.

Next day on Tuesday, my supervisor gave a piece of paper, where the sketched paper guide us to do wiring on the components. One wrong step can lead to failure or damage on the components.

From here I started to know roughly about the use of relays, psr- phase sequence relay, mcb- mature circuit breaker and why have to separate the power supply to the controller and to the psr units.

No comments: